Sunday 21 January 2018

Friday thing

Excellent day. Noodled and got a couple of tracks, one of which is this:

https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/track/full-circle

Also cassette deck arrived and sorted the Easel-K return along with purchase of small Roland case and the Furthrrrrr Generator as part of refund. Still feel it's a shame we couldn't get it to work cos the Easel would have fit in perfectly today. Actually, using the Synthi to play was a good move, must do that again.

Finished review this morning, not gonna start another until Monday. Indulgent weekend, I think. No reason I have to wait for Pat to go away before I have one!


Fuck, am not gonna be able to buy the Easel clone after all. So that was all a right fucking waste of time. Will wait and see if the new Buchla ups the quality.

Cassette deck arrived, started going through tapes at random. There's stuff I bet I haven't played since the early 80s. Some I only vaguely recognise, some demanding new, better recorded and played versions. Man did I like cheese with everything ;)

https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/modulus

This was the first.

Sunday I recorded Citadel and the cheese factor is higher still. But it has its moments. Always did need a critical ear and never developed one. Have also recorded a few tracks just generally including a nice minimal one the other day.

Noticed how much better I sounded after getting a Pro One. Had forgotten how good that sounded.

Also: https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/track/eaten-by-pigs








No comments:

Post a Comment