Monday 1 January 2018

Think that wraps it up for 2017

I've been winding down again; from what you probably wonder...
Today (Thursday), I started well enough, with a review module; I started forming some opinions, making a few mental notes... then I began playing the Minimoog and an hour later I was still doing it. Perhaps it was last night's mention of performing some Camel tracks for Andy's 50th, or maybe I just felt like a bit of aimless playing. Felt good anyway, that thing always brings out the joy of synths.

After a set of riotous, Guinness-fueled dreams the other night, last night I  had a weird one about sculpting Tony Blackburn's head in clay. It would have been fine except someone kept stealing the original bust we were all copying from and I complained loudly about having to draw said DJ from my memory. Quite surreal. At least I didn't scream and shout all night, which Pat says is an upgrade for her.

Today we have a long sesh planned. Pat doing a horse thing until late so we'll hang out, maybe have another crack at the video. The first two were OK but I'd like to do a slick one that won't need editing at all.

Seems to be Saturday. I worked out how to edit audio levels in Da Vinci Resolve and edited the video we shot yesterday. I think it's the best of the lot but will see what the guys say. Today, other than the video, I did very little except make a chili and sit around.

Videos approved. I may add another 'music only' one when Pat's away but that's that sorted.

Oops, it's Monday now. Didn't drink much last nigh as my mum rang up telling me to keep the phone handy, that she was taking a sleeping pill and going to bed cos she felt funny. Later our Lisa went and woke her up and got worried. So we'll see what today brings...


2018. I have no idea what to expect other than more insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment