Monday 19 February 2018

Renovations

Yeah, the bedroom mashup continues. Plasterer did a great job, even if it took ages. Trouble is now he's gone we're seeing other bits that needed his attention. I can't really offer much input to the work though so I'm holding off pointing out obvious thoughts such as: why didn't we pull the paper off before he came? It's clear the bedroom window was added by idiots. Clueless idiots. Pat making a superb job of papering and I'm pottering with a module review (two more on the way apparently). This level of activity is actually enough for me and gives me incentive to try stuff on the modular I could so easily just leave.

I bought the complete works of Mooch - several dogabytes of mp3s, sounding very good so far and a nicely mixed bag. Came on a DVD so will have to transfer to a memory stick. Made me wonder, briefly, if I should do a complete works but on a memory stick, maybe get one printed. Trouble is I'd want to include collabs which would probably devalue them and be weird to organise. Adding JIC no probs but not Ideation, Headshock, Aeromancy, Binar... anyway, would be a massive collection and could not include library stuff. OK, even typing this I realise it's too much like hard work ;)







Did I tell you that I put out another old release? Quite a good one, I think, not that I'm any judge.

https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/wilderlands

No comments:

Post a Comment