Friday 23 February 2018

An iMac and some creative spurts

Thinking about another project, realising my current laptop not suitable if I want to keep my eyesight, hey presto an iMac appears, affordable and from someone I know. Picked up yesterday, works great, will get a little more RAM and very chuffed.
Good Friday. Although a module arrived, I fitted it but worked on novel instead of powering up studio. Just got in mood, I think inspired by two books I'm reading, one Greek myths and the other about the brain. Amazing how both fitted what was already present. Had thought about doing new painting but the writing took over.
Listening to Last Day and realise it's not quite the turkey I first thought. Parts are really good, admittedly after a smoke. The order could be a little challenging though.


Got an early mix of another track with Don and I'm blown away with what he's doing. He's totally carving out a new genre or niche or something and this one is really catchy.

Spend the day (Friday) working on the new novel, which I'm eventually going to have to name. Making good progress, which is a welcome change. Still see a few blanks ahead but have got something just past most of them. And the ending popped into my head fully-formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment