Saturday 9 November 2019

Bad start to a good day

Well, a bad start in that I dislodged the vacuum cleaner which slid to the ground, slicing off my new wifi extender and ruining it. Then I faffed for ages tuning various modules to make a set using Bloom. In the end, I simplified by adding the Vermona Quad MIDI interface and sending the notes from the Octatrack. Makes sense since I'm using it anyway for mixing and effects.

I might try moving the Digitone to be controlled by the P3 for a while, swap them over.
Anyway, sorted out a single pattern and some FX transitions that could easily be the entire gig on the 24th. Still might try and get the Morphagene into the case somehow, might be possible to drop Clouds and add the Pico DSP, freeing space that way. Then again, Benjolin through Clouds was doing some wild shit today! My entire setup will be: Octatrack/Modular/A4 with a Keystep to enter notes or play selected tracks.




Ordered some right-angled leads so important parts are more accessible. Modules all over the place though, I spent time cursing sliding nuts again.
Think I  might take the portable modular next week to jam with Gaz.

Good day, noodled idly.  with Octatrack and modular. Go well together.






No comments:

Post a Comment