Wednesday 5 February 2020

Boing

Well, it feels like Spring and the birds in the garden seem to agree. I saw a little egret today, which was cool, while out with Jasper. He's full of life again, the wonder of antibiotics!





Tomorrow I'm out walking with Tony, Wednesday Dentist, Thursday John, Friday will be studio indulgence or novel. What larks!

Great walk, going to try and make it a regular thing.




Wednesday the dentist did his thing and charged me £86 for hurting and insulting me. Came home and moved Cirklon around a bit to make it better suited to my standing up vibe, putting it where the 101 used to be, the 101 where the Ody used to be, the Ody where the ER1 used to be, the ER1 where the YC used to be and the YC where the TT-78 used to be, meaning the TT went where the Eventide Timefactor used to be, allowing me to move the Blofeld to a better position where Cirklon used to be and joined by the TimeFactor which I like to tweak, putting the Space where the Blofeld used to be.
That possibly sounds more complicated than it was. It gave me chance to do some lead rationalisation, always good. Heh.



Tally ho! Onwards into the thing that doesn't exist, which we call the future!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8MIa0GH3fJ/

No comments:

Post a Comment