Thursday 13 February 2020

More delays

Yeah, although the Hydrasynth finally made it to the UK (shortly after Mars got its second shipment), it will still be next week before the review model gets here. Next week is the week I'm on grandpa duties too, frustratingly, so all I can do is read the manual over and over and prepare a space. I guess I can get the next scene of my novel sorted.

Still haven't turned on the modular for a LONG time and have no desire to do so. At this rate I'll give it to the end of the year then flog the lot. Except it's such a ball ache selling individual modules. Maybe I need a bonding session but I've turned down reviews of cool modules because I can't really write about things unless I'm engaged.






A different selection of photos from yesterday. Thursday now, gonna go get some beer and settle in for an afternoon of indulgence. Got all my walking gear sorted now except possibly a larger rucksack. Tony being retired is going to keep me fit!

Still no sign of the fecking JD-XA wheel. Can't be bothered keep chasing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment