Thursday 21 May 2020

Friday spawned a thing

OK, it needs editing - but I  made a long MP3 of the Facebook Live performance (that went offline but I still recorded), and pasted today's thing on the end. I made it deliberately in sections then threw it all together. Yeah baby! I should make it an mp3 on its own though as it takes ages to get to it. I think there are some decent moments in there...

Thai takeaway tonight, got wine also. Still feeling gutted about Don but it seems people have rallied round, which I rejoice at. Sun still shining and hopefully he comes through OK.

I've written OK twice in this, no three times. Yes, one of those Fridays.

tick, tick, tick...

Thursday, a week later. Tim and I went to the park yesterday, distant but close enough to talk bollocks for a while. Was real nice in the sun, seeing people mostly sensible (there was an inevitable 'orcs on a motorbike' infestation for a while but it didn't last long). Took some photos, had nice walk. Must have done me good as I slept with no Twitchy Foot right until 08:08 when Jasper's arse summoned me.




I think it's been a good week. I've sorted my 'lizard motives' and fortunately it also answers the big remaining questions I had about my mysterious main character. All I need to do now is write it all down. :)

I've reached book 2 of the Vorrh, which is odd but still interesting, perhaps because it's not too much like anything else I've read. There was a point early in the first book when I had incredibly high hopes for its scope but it seemed to back down and diminish somehow, as if afraid to go everywhere it could.

Life eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment