Monday 4 May 2020

Saturday again. No, wait, it's Monday.

It is. Pat and I had a lovely walk again. It's almost tea-time and I've not had a beer yet, just to prove I can deviate from the norm. Poor old the norm. Novel coming along, needs couple of good pushes and I'll have the bulk of draft #1. I may or may not end on a cliffhanger with the possibility of writing what happens next in a future book. I'd love to think of a happy ending but right now I can't see what that would be and who deserves happiness amongst the weirdo characters.

I put something on bandcamp - the tracks I've done recently in no particular order. Seems to kinda hang together but as I've put loads of stuff out lately, it's on the WilyEPeyote site.





If there's a virtual drinky this week I'm not invited ;)
There was one but it came in late and I didn't respond. I'm sure they coped.
Yesterday (Sunday), I tried out using the Zoom H4n as an audio interface with the laptop and the Facebook 'Live' option. Noodled about for a bit as usual and it seemed to work pretty well - sound was much better than I'd expected. So I might do a performancy type thing, say Friday afternoon, when I'm well oiled. Will look into one of those cameras that are a bit cleverer than the one built into the laptop...





No comments:

Post a Comment