Thursday 7 May 2020

Gone to seed

Yeah, I just pestered Colin about a bug with MIDI thru reception which turned out to be a feature I'd wanted, enabled, then forgot about. I am possibly forgetting more than I realised, but can't be sure (obviously). Oh well.

This morning's delight has been watching baby sparrows being fed.
Hmm, it's... Thursday. I posted a thing about the Microgranny and my desire for a GR-1, looks like that might bear fruit. So yay!

After yesterday's news about Florian Schneider, I'm going through my Kraftwerk. Just reached the double vinyl with Ralf and Florian up next. They all play pretty well, thanks to Colin's magical restoration liquid a few years back. Can't find my copy of Radioactivity anywhere. Had forgotten I have Man Machine in LP and CD. Maybe Radioactivity was on cassette...

Did a short livestream test from Light Studio. Some dropout apparently. May try moving laptop back but length of leads an issue if I want nice audio from Zoom. Which I do. Dark studio easier and better connection. Don't wanna faff too much. Sorry, rambling. Novel going well. I expanded the ambition of my island, to give me some writey fun. It needs to slow the pace a bit so a lizard city is the perfect place.
https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/ste-043

Sketch of today's idea, starty thing. Roedelius saw a bit of my performance and I crumbled and felt inadequate. Heh. Well, hadn't really planned to perform, guess it's hard to know what people are doing when they go live. Will do a proper one though, thinking about stuff before hand. WHen cooler.





No comments:

Post a Comment