Wednesday 13 January 2021

Nearly done

 A few bursts of inspiration, some ruthless deletion and I'm at version 1.4 of Accidental Hermit and it's hanging together fine. Three tracks of 20-23 mins, just need to be sure all sections work then get it mastered and do some artwork. I ordered some oil paints and a couple of boards and even a palette knife just cos I've never tried one. 
I sold my 0-coast and bought another BlackBox - to attach to the Cirklon rig and hopefully make it more productive. It'll fit in where the RC-505 is now and be able to sample from the two mixers in that area using a bit of bus routing and spit. I am hopeful this will spawn yet more groovy shit!

Tax bill is larger than last year when my earnings were more. Depressing but we'll need to grab some more pension money to pay it. New single / EP is out.  to almost universal lack of response despite the Marc Riley 'exclusive' that resulted in us pulling it from bandcamp last Friday when the release was meant to happen. 

Had a walk and took some pix. 







Think I'll put the 1.7.4 beta on the BB when it arrives and see how it handles. 


No comments:

Post a Comment