Wednesday 6 January 2021

HNY

Another year. I will start to compile the stuff needed to do my tax return. Not so much this time as there's almost no SOS income. PRS still higher than I'd expected but I doubt it'll be high enough to cost me too much. I really should advertise some stuff. Had contemplated selling the Pro2 but sometimes could see myself keeping it. I do like its keyboard feel/length for one thing and I was getting some fun stuff from it yesterday despite its hated envelopes. Thing is I rarely use it in recordings, replacing it at the last minute. 

Gear combinations of the moment: Odyssey & Tapographic Delay. Also: Blofeld and Magneto. Adding crinkle to its PPG noises and mellotrons is very cool. Thinking the only good use for my modular is to grab a few individual modules for processing other things. 

Recorded a few things, ambient and much more the kind of thing I want. Parking idea of new album for a bit and see what else appears. 

Just noticed it's Friday. 




Just pix from evening poo walk. All I have right now. 

Wednesday now, Jan 6th, little to report other than fear and panic all around. Ordered some slightly more expensive whisky. Walked with Tim this week, missed going with Tony but may catch up tomorrow morning. Must see John next week, feel I'm letting him down. 
Our new EP will be out on Friday. 






No comments:

Post a Comment