Sunday 28 February 2021

End of Feb

 Well now


Did a few new things, totally failed to get a video for the next single. Stock footage not really cutting it apparently. Adding our own proved too much for Da Vinci Resolve 12.5 (old codecs I guess). Updated to 16.something but all icons etc. too small on this laptop, playback even more buggered. Then tried iMovie on Mac but as the Mac's old, it couldn't see Don's video either. Kinda frustrated but reminded me why I never try to make videos these days. Need a newer computer. Getting nowhere so passed on to Don. Feel bad but nowt I can do. I should perhaps see what it will take to get that iMac going again. Not sure how releasing a new single from an album already out on bandcamp is gonna work. 

Two new tracks done on Cirklon/Blackbox - today's still in progress but has potential. Had forgotten how well the MS20 works as a solo instrument - it slips in in places the Minimoog would bloat. Its triangley vibrato if invoked by the button/envelope has a lovely sound. Yes, I had some of the tequila today. 

Sunday, end of the month. Did the accounts and they added up, to within £3-4 anyway. Faffed a bit reconciling statements from bandcamp and paypal - the mix up of my personal stuff not ideal but all tallied in the end. Will be easier if I do more often. I messed with paint today. The woodland one is changing and although I'm still keeping it as an image, new colours and shapes are slipping into place as I mess with new brushes and try out some different techniques. Tempted to buy some startlingly bright paint even though it's expensive.




Dunno if I've pasted that image in before but what the heck! Oh, here's a shot of Spring at the Top Lodge from today (Beacon Fell in the background). Mum felt like a short walk, which is great and what a gorgeous day to say farewell to Feb. 


And another...





No comments:

Post a Comment