Friday 30 June 2023

Success!!!

 Yes, after I had Zoom Japan stress-testing their drivers and HP Support on the brink of a conversation, I followed a guy's helpful instructions from a Facebook comment. Didn't work at first but then I installed the two OBS alternatives - one was good (Prism Studio) and one was annoying shite (Polypop). Weirdly, it was the former's simplistic audio setup that got me in business - every input enabled revealed audio to be coming in on Desktop 2. Even better, when I went back to OBS and got rid of all those 'disabled' audio ins there, I suddenly had two versions of the Zoom audio (Desktop 2 and the proper one Mic/Aux). Muted one and all was then well. Yippee!! Then went online for a couple of hours to test quality. 

Hard to believe it's sorted until I repeat the success tomorrow. Below is the recording that Twitch did itself, so no need for me to write in OBS either! 

Pat has been sneezing pretty much constantly all evening, poor thing. She's burning up too so coluld be another cold on the way in this household. 

Friday's frolicks  

Janet's party Saturday, Tim sesh Sunday, a few fun days ahead. Here was Skiddaw2








No comments:

Post a Comment