Thursday 25 March 2010

Well well, it just goes to show you can never work folks out. Of the three tracks sent, the gamelan one was "good but not for this", the afro-celt one was spot on and the brazilian one needs more worldy stuff at the start. Weird that the afro celt one was added to make up the numbers! Had the formula explained to me - then when I think about it realised that the one track that DIDN'T conform to it was the afro-celt one as it has an intro. Also, some of the other accepted ones really don't have much world and certainly not right at the start.
Consistency would help but I think I'm getting the picture and starting to understand the mentality that goes into this process.
Long chat about scenes and workspaces with Colin. Seriously think this baby is gonna be wonderful but needs to move faster. Like me with the library music.

No comments:

Post a Comment