Friday 21 May 2010

Fridays Rule!

Top day. Sunny. Spent most of day in garden drinking cider. Jonathon from USA (I suppose) didn't ring. I got a couple more Logic crashes with lots of mentions for Spectrasonics. Sent the crash logs off and suggested I may have to do a Youtube video of envelopes or maybe an oscilloscope shot of voltage output of an envelope through its various stages including during the release phase when a new long attack note starts. Spoke to Rob again about it (and praising that ace arpeggiator just used in wgo) so hopefully he'll take a look.
Started track "What's Going On?" which is gonna be ace. Alas it had crashes so I only got the start done. Audio cutting out and I suspected desk but I think it's now Omnisphere in one of its pre-crash states.

No comments:

Post a Comment