Friday 24 June 2011

Sometimes I struggle to go with my own philosophies. Such as "if you can't change something then make the best of it". I still moan and whine and get grumpy when my precious composing time is interrupted. Can't get across the point that I write music best when alone, unheard. Editing, tweaking all no worries but blowing air on that first spark!

Pascal came round, brought some wonderful, inspiring music.
More drum machines today. Good job I like 'em.
Wrote quick review that totally failed to mention you-know-who or his crappy patches. Tempted but was proud I could resist.
Now, work!

Aha :)
Pat working 5-midnight, some cockup.
WOrked out well, review done I'd say and new track started, pretty much a full length sketch just a few rough edges to polish and a few transitions to do. A wee smoke and beer may have helped. Dammit but it always does! That peace and being able to leave something looping until you see the thing it needs, have to be alone for that kinda indulgence. :)
Then a wicked new track from Volker on myspace. Top day!

No comments:

Post a Comment