Saturday 24 September 2011

A couple of days with little work done. Friday was tree hacking, Friday night was spent with Pat and Mickey Blue Eyes (horse with collic), well until around 6am Saturday. Spent a little time in the afternoon half-awake so decided to work on hardware - standardising my Octatrack tracks/parts/banks and starting to lay out stuff properly. Lots of work and a Bank Copy command would really help. Also as I'm triggering lots of events from Cirklon, have asked Colin to let us set a default note per instrument for P3 tracks, so I don't have to keep transposing +32 for each one.
I have to be awake for an interview at 01:15 tomorrow morning. Let's hope it's possible or at least I can make some kind of sense. Avoiding chemicals though or I really will talk shite!

No comments:

Post a Comment