Saturday 31 December 2011

apparently it's new year's eve. Last night we went to a gourmet night where at least the prices were recognisably gourmet-style. Even though it was supposedly french cuisine I confess I was surprised to encounter french fries and onion rings. Still, enjoyed it all the same although hoped for a little more flavour. Or some flavour. Maybe I lost all my tastebuds?

Today I registered the tracks of Twilight on PRS. I'm vegetating slightly, listening to some Spyra and pining a little for the Ricochet Gatherings. As I have the Octatrack I could finally, belatedly, compete with the laptop-squinters on even terms. Funny how when the gigs dry up I am at last able to do something that sounds slick and polished, even if it ain't quite so much fun as spinning plates with no safety net...

More coffee, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment