Sunday 29 May 2016

Bank Holiday (apparently)

And also our 28th wedding anniversary and my mum's 76th birthday. Perhaps I'll remember this weekend best for the Headshock session on Saturday in which we started late and without direction and accidentally stumbled onto 30 mins of ultra-cool music.

It turns out that to use the modular with our stuff isn't going to be too easy because of the time it takes to set anything up and break it down. I resorted to capturing sections in the looper, which worked very well. Also enjoyed giving the Microgranny 2 another good workout and of course the Synthi never disappoints. Freaky and avante garde were the results with Tim really enjoying the new Roland stuff.

Oh, last weekend's gig was OK actually. Considering it was totally off the cuff, it only started to feel limp towards the end when I started to wonder what time it was, how much I should still do.
Here's the raw link. Yes, everyone spells my name wrong...

What else? Well, I still have lots of work to do but am having a nice relaxed weekend in which I'll even do some gardening. Took some photos Saturday morning and Mr Picko introduced me to Luminance HDR...





Quite impressive results, probably wouldn't use it all the time but it sure makes an average photo look good.

The sun is still shining!



No comments:

Post a Comment