Monday 5 February 2018

Excellent Friday. Worked on sequences for a fun side project.

And I confess I found a tiny amount of weed so all was good. Recorded the one in F, then new ones in A and G, tempii as requested. The one in G is perhaps unfinished/ropey but a good start and Don is encouraging.
On Saturday I recorded a new Exoplanet, or part of one. Sounds a bit like a haunted jungle and uses the Tapographic Delay and Plonk, both review modules.

Continuing to hack the bedroom around, keep making more work for ourselves but going to end up gutting it I think. Throwing away so many hoarded clothes... then going back and retrieving a few.

Discovered that the bedroom CD/Minidisk player is also a cassette player. So I feel a bit stupid at blowing £350 on that other one cos I bet this would've been good enough. What a knob I am.

Ordered the little Roland case and decided at last to get a DPO and not a Furthrrr Generator.

I took a couple of shots of the steps I missed on the moony night. Still waiting for a misty night to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment