Thursday 14 May 2020

I cooked something

Yeah, that's how desperate it's becoming. I needed Pat's experience with a few cooking basics but the end result tasted as it should. Phew!


It's a veggie lasagne, in case you were wondering.
I'm reading the Vorrh, which is odd but intriguing. It's come at an opportune moment because my heroes have just reached the 'dungeon' section of their adventure, a secret island of the overlords complete with ancient city and alien forest, as well as an endless labyrinth beneath. Weed, plus some of the Vorrh imagery is helping me get in the mood for the strange and unknowable.

Still not quite sorted the live streaming. Have cancelled webcam order for now but have looked at a better network booster which could be more sensible. Testing on Twitch gave lots of dropped frames, which is a pain. The plan is I can just switch on, play, not engage with watchers (at least until I finish playing). If it works and I can noodle without issue for, say, 30-40 mins, then I will try and put a gig together. Or one per studio half. There's much more I can do in the larger studio but the minimal setup one has grown a bit to give more options there.

The spot on my back is a mole being attacked by eczema, apparently. So that's, er, good.

Sunny again and basically Thursday. I can't really get into doing music when it's so nice. And not written a lot either, although ideas are stewing.

MaƱana!

If I do turn gear on, it'll probably be in the sunny side...






No comments:

Post a Comment