Thursday 16 September 2021

Quality Saturday Sesh

 Perhaps Tim's bass guitar and the gently rotting shortbread made it magical but for whatever reason 'Meare' is a fab piece of music. Must either eat or chuck that - forgot to offload some onto the man, doh!

Sunday morning is here. I copy and pasted my 'workflow' thing into an SOS forum question wondering what the fuck I was talking about in my 500 word back page gush. Only time for the briefest of edits (e.g. to remove the 'Jesus don't look at the modular' bit). 

Monday came and went without much incident. Some more testing of the Cosmos, a walk but not a lot done otherwise - fab day! Tuesday and I got the first test artwork for the CD - was not keen on the text layout and the fact the album title had changed (!) - reminds me of the time when Clive/Cleve tweaked one of my cassette titles and I only knew it when he sent me the finished, released thing. Oh well, hopefully we'll reach agreement - if I compromise and go with the naff title I'll use mine on the bandcamp version. Darn but that would confuse people :(

Thursday morning... Pix from yesterday's walk:








Taking Pat & Margaret to Blackpool Illuminations tonight. Today I should try and get the track for Sequences and continue looking for a plumber/builder to sort the drain thing. Two have responded so far and don't fancy having a go. Great. 




Friday tomorrow. I shall drink beer and try, once again, to pick a track for the Sequences compilation. I think I was going to opt for Dichasia but might do a new mix. Or not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment