Saturday 9 July 2022

July, all downhill from here

 Hehe yeah. Pat somewhat tetchy today even though I took Broc out this morning and she had afternoon in Chorley mooching around. We weren't particularly late and I made tea (Gousto) but still an atmos was floating around like an unhappy maiden aunt with a delicate tummy. Think she away in just over a week, which will be a more chilled time all around. She taking Broc too so plenty chillage on tap. 

A sunny Saturday afternoon, think we had something good going, will have to listen later. Must copy some projects for Tim to play with in Logic. Can't remember today's project name, sorry. Maybe later. 

Wednesday now, had a pleasant afternoon with Tim in the sunshine, made the last of the Goustos and it was another good one. Been working on the novel a fair bit, generally fixing and improving existing sections rather than going for the big finish I know I have to write. Aware of some gaps here and there that can be filled when the mood takes me but getting quite happy with the tone and flow and character interaction. Just listening to a new Polypores thing done on an SP-404A (always fancied having a go on one) and it's really good, far better than any of the modular stuff to my elderly, hairy ears. And it's PRS day on Friday :)


OK was a decent enough PRS payment, not sure quite how it's settled at this constant rate, can only assume all those Nightmare Neighbour programs are being repeated indefinitely. Could treat myself to something but can't think of owt I need. Picked up John's Wasp Deluxe on Thursday along with my DFAM and MS20 knob caps. I think black looks better than the green. 





 Yeah it was a claggy walk well on top of Skiddaw it was - everywhere around was clear. Friday was spent doing novel things but I did find time to try the new set of Super 6 waveforms (much fun there).

https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/quasimodos-tinny-tits

Meant to be a heatwave soon. Maybe today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment