Wednesday 31 January 2024

January winds down and the frogs are at it already.

 Tried getting video recording again but it wasn't the most successful time and I find myself constantly frustrated whenever I use my Cirklon setup. Can't beat a simple Elektron sequencer, a P3 and a Roland RC-505, it seems to me. 

I may trim out the nonsense - could be a decent 30 min track in this lot. 

Wednesday, Tim and I on top form with Chatto. Osmose sounding sweet through the BOUM and the JD-XA back in setup 1 where it belongs. Cat sequenced by Digitone now as P3 doing all JD. 
Novel done, I think. Sorted issues with Epilogue, it fits better with the tone of book now, explains a few things and I deleted a load of stuff that would be better at start of last book in series, if I write it. Nowt back from Cara's pal Seth re: artwork so I maybe didn't write a very good email. 




Tweaked as SMD liked it. 

https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/album/beera

No comments:

Post a Comment