Friday 3 May 2024

May be

 Yeah it is. April saw the great Pillar / Road Closed / Burst Tyre saga, which I don't actually feel like reliving. Let's see if I can paste it in from somewhere.

Did Pillar yesterday and Red Pike in what was already my least favourite corner of the Lakes due to its remoteness and shitty roads...
Anyway, main road closure followed by breakdown on the moors (hit a rock) meant we didn't get home until after 4 a.m. - and have to go back for the car today...

That was my facebook thing, understated.




Oh yes, the loft ladder. Not better but different. Angle better for leaving down but not so easy to descend from. 
Doc didn;t think it worth doing my cyst but did look at my cock. Something called Lycan might be on it, pre-cancerous, so that's getting a cream. Or something. I should look it up. Or should I? 
Need to do garden stuff. Booked Berlin for Sept. Pat had only that date for a week with Marg and now won't go in case she arrives back late. Told her Rachael and Daniel would dog but she's made her mind up, Offered to go fewer days but no, that's it. Felt bad, as I guess I'm meant to. I'd written on that Friday weeks ago and she never said owt. Oh well. Mine might not even happen so only booked cheapest flights. 
Today

No comments:

Post a Comment