Thursday 5 September 2013

I Heart Huckabees

I really love that film, get more from it each time. :)

So today I realised that more and more I'm limiting my basic palette and extending my effects and manipulation. Heckaroony! I only just realised that's why the drum machine is calling to me so much. Not so many different sounds but all good.

Did a good bulk of one review today, sketched the other. Think I missed postie with new gear, will get tomorrow.

Played more JIC archives. Found another with Tony, from 2006 and one with Andy Mason. Both good.
Must book curry. Must do more work. Pat gone to bed, started dozing off half-way through Vampire's Assistant or Apprentice or whatever the film was called. Good, seen it before,

(I notice that when I'm stoned these entries become a to do list. Since I rarely look back at them afterwards, this seems rather sad and, at best, futile. Just sayin)

No comments:

Post a Comment