Wednesday 18 September 2013

Well

So I appear to be buying stuff after I've reviewed it. Bought a Dark Time sequencer and a Novation Bass Station 2 despite my previous rules about keyboard less than 2.5 octaves and the not-so-set rule about analogue synths and memories.

Spent more time with Minibrute and it really isn't for me. I'm a bit fed up of constantly tweaking the modulation amounts, the cramped controls and so on but I think it really dawned on me today when I wanted to change the MIDI channel. First I had to find some software on Arturia's website, then I almost bricked it somehow, had to reset the damn thing. Eventually I got it set to channel 5 but had gone off it a bit by then. I adjusted the aftertouch response, must tell Tim, and still found no way to use velocity - they should've done something with that by now!

Wonder if my MS20 mini will ever come?

One review complete, the other should be easy enough. Tomorrow I will work on my showreel. How many times have I promised myself that?

Saw baby Jack again tonight, cute little devil. Who'd have thought I'd ever like a baby?? Never saw one so small before...

No comments:

Post a Comment