Sunday 8 September 2013

Top Weekend!

Had a great visit with Pete, always so relaxing and straightforward. Shame he doesn't live closer! Started to get ideas about the gig, the combination of Cirklon and P3 really starting to work for me in ways Cirklon alone didn't. Have moved the Perfourmer to it and if/when the MS20 and BS2 arrive, they'll go to it also.
Solved my MW2 problem, just after someone of FB promised me one. If I'd thought in advance I'd have asked Pete to bring his up with him then I might have got into it for the gig. There's a 2u space waiting for it in the gig rack and if Novation ever do bring out a BS2 rack, hopefully it'll be 1u and will take the place of the MAM.



Have a good split of the submixers but can still make more improvements. Noticed that keyboard parts should really be separate and I'm wondering whether to put the V-Synth and SK20 and possibly Prodigy through the Yamaha desk. Moved a few MIDI routings around for efficiency and also to ensure Cirklon only delivers clock from its first output, which will be useful for live stuff. Biscuit is on that output but it is only rarely a synth so not worth worrying about.

This evening it's reviews again I'm afraid. But I've progressed the two shorter ones and could get one or both almost done if I knuckle down. Temptation is to listen to some of the music we recorded though. :)

Here's photos from the other day.








No comments:

Post a Comment