Wednesday 28 May 2014

Happy anniversary me & Pat

Yep, it's 26 years since we did it. As I tell everyone, the best £65 I ever spent. That was for the buffet put on in a pub owned by one of the black belts at our Ju-Jitsu club. Course we were together longer than that but I was in no hurry to tie the knot. A good move on my part though. :)

So I've been organising to have the roof done on the house, which is gonna leave the studio under wraps for a while. Rushing to get as much review work done or started so in theory all I have to do it work on all the texts. Everything in progress except one that bit of software that refuses to authorise. They're working on that right now...

New roof, new garage, jeez gonna be skint!

Still awaiting OT/A4 swap, can't recall what the delay is about, should probably ask.

I started a couple of pieces of music yesterday just to keep my hand in. Neither were amazing but they used a fair few of the new sounds I've been gathering in reviews and although musically dull they sounded classy. Which I suppose is what's required. No time to work much on novel, have sanitised 19 chapters so far and they're reading well, hanging together well. I know there are issues to comb through but should have the momentum to do it. It's time that's the issue. As always.

Glad I didn't get the Finland tickets yet. More are dropping out. Not actually seen one flight confirmed so far and I'd be feeling pretty nervous if I'd shelled out. Otso is probably worrying it'll all fall through, poor lad. If it does I guess I'll be going to Synth DIY after all. Should save the money but what the hell.

Arc playing Liverpool in November. Must go, should be cool.


Another thing to go to is the Electronic Music night in Preston on Friday. Have to get CDs pressed too, Tim did a brilliant cover, back and on-CD print.



No comments:

Post a Comment