Tuesday 21 July 2020

Summertime

Hey ho. A rude ending for blissful isolation.

Got up at 03:30 to see comet but somehow failed to do so. Venus was very bright but either I'm stupid or the few clouds that were about were in the way. I went to the field at the end of the street where the street lights weren't ruining the view but maybe I needed to be higher. Don't think so though - all pix so far have it quite high with an obvious tail. John got a nice photo on Moor Park so I have no idea why I'm not seeing. Possibly my eyes are failing due to lack of sleep. Went back to bed around four but didn't sleep. Heard Jasper start wandering around and wake the wee man at just after five. I guess I got about four hours of sleep before being bounced out of bed at just gone 7 am. 

Picnic today. Just having another listen through LP. It's pretty awesome stuff - even though a large percentage of me got gradually whittled away with each new mix. I guess the shape I initially made is all that's left in some cases. Still pleased and jolly proud though! And I got a few lines sung, which has to be the first time since Oasis. 

Pat off for horse thing early Tuesday until Wednesday evening so that will be a peaceful break - may get some writing done as I've set up all the final bits ready to go. The parts I need to write now should be done in longer contiguous chunks than is possible at the moment.

Blimey, someone just bought my entire digital discography. I think I'll pour some money into the Guardian as they're close to going under. 

Jeez I'm tired. 







Saw comet nicely two nights on a row. It's faint and due to where it is, binoculars are pretty much essential. First night Pat was fast asleep but last night she saw it too.

Tuesdaydaytime, recovered, Pat away. Good day with 0-Coast and its Roland case of supporting modules. The other modular is coming along - that Morpheus module behaving oddly in that second PSU3 case. Makes me wonder whether it was it of the nw1, both of which have had issues in that case. Recorded a very simple track. Realised I did quite a lot of novel. Stuff I hadn't meant to write down  but which probably should be present. It's stretching the end too which, if a reader has been happy to this point, should be what is wanted. 




No comments:

Post a Comment