Monday 27 July 2020

Splendid Thursday!

And so it was. Sainsbury's sushi, cheery organy tune, some novel progress. All splendid indeed.

Am really getting a new range of interesting sounds now I'm processing the Blofeld with the Biscuit. 

Darn, I started a thing, got one of those very catchy 101 sequences, was about to record it then, for some reason, didn't. Gone now. 

It's Monday, raining. Album cover looking good. I'm wondering whether to chase Tasty Chips about the GR-1 or not. Pat wants me to ring vet and have Jasper checked up but I haven't. 




So that was Monday. Achieved nothing other than a couple of Hydrasynth patches (a sort of vocal-type patch with a slight upwards pitch sweep and a kinda xylophone) and pottered without direction generally. Move the JD-XA back into the studio of light - mostly because getting around it is shit in that dark corner and I'm probably not gonna throw good money away on an overlay. GR-1 supposedly getting its power supply tomorrow then they'll send it. So could be next week. Annoyingly, someone is flogging one for £700. 
Still battling with the novel's big forest battle. I keep stepping back and rubbing a bit out so I can have another crack. It's not there yet and I'm not sure what is missing.



No comments:

Post a Comment