Tuesday 22 September 2020

Excellent Monday

 Well, it was. 

First I finished edits on the novel. Second I got the steroids from the vet, which will hopefully keep Jasper's arse unswollen. Third, we chilled in the sun with beer, Tim and I, and the album cover and title is born - from proper artwork on paper and stuff. Looking forward to seeing final thing.

Will be watching Jasper next few days to see how he shits. Such fun. Also gonna ask for readers as I think the current draft it perfectly OK for a wider audience. Gave earlier draft to Tim gonna print new.




Yeah, dino heads is where it's at. A few folks have copies of the thing now. Will see if there's a good or indifferent response. Some interest in doing cover but wanna know how much I'll pay. It's fair enough and I am willing to shell out - but won't be really enough. A dilemma. There's Tony's mate but he doesn't know me and will want cash. 

I sent off for my second proof copy - draft #3 fixes the errors I know about, fleshes out a few bits, should suffice unless my readers tell me otherwise. At a loose end now. Should pass though.

No comments:

Post a Comment