Friday 21 October 2022

Old man troubles

 No, not that type, chance would be a fine thing. After the triumph at the dentist this week I had the foot lady tell me I have a neuroma on my foot (steroid injection or surgery needed) and the nice doctor this morning looked at my face and booked an urgent appointment with someone else. So maybe it's not a skin tag after all. Apparently my calcium is slightly down, so must order some from Amazon and start eating more of it. Ho hum. 

Depressed to see one of the few areas of trees nearby has had a visit from the hackers. I seriously wonder if the council is setting out to sabotage its own climate and diversity document or it's just part of the general hatred of trees. Sent videos of misbehaving BlackBox and will continue exploring the 404.



Well, what can I tell you? Had another meeting with Westchurch - discovered the guy who swore at Pat was actually the MD! I know. He wasn't there and I think the atmos was good, if hampered by some woman who had not attended the planning meeting but was trying to make up for it by being unhappy about everything. Progress would have been better without her. We did see map of drains which I really want UU to confirm. Some questions over many parallel culverts which they believe not connected but us not so confident. However, way forward looks positive and they are willing to move a few things to make Alec happy - will tell him tomorrow.

Waited almost an hour for my blood test today then worked on THC3A and had a blast. Hope Paul likes. Used the BB and the 404 in similar roles. Also 505 doing its stuff and contributing to an ambient delight. 

Released my new thing, working on novel and the dragon fight reading well. DFAM clock advance stopped working though which is a nuisance. Sending BB back to States, although would have liked to talk about alt firmware and better messages first. Thanks to Tim made some good progress with 404 including easy pad select and recording in sync with existing audio. MIDI sync still suspect.


I quite liked that. No idea why. Coffee cake and pizza, just a few more days of two dogs, foot still not great.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment