Saturday 4 December 2010

:(

Double blow today, realised Pat's away tomorrow which means I'm on horse duty BUT she's not working at night, which rather screws my planned review time. And this afternoon, just as I start to enjoy a bong and drink, it turns out I'm on horse duty today too. I should get a little time to work on review later, when I get back from horse and before Pat gets home from work, but... moan, moan etc. Ah, now I know what value this blog has!
If you have to do something, do it gracefully. That dear old adage.

Colin has done a few nice tweaks including the track mute visibility via lower LED that I wanted. It really works too, hoping he'll reduce the glow of it a bit.

Ah well, I have an hour to work on a track. Had wanted more but... gracefully Paul, gracefully.

LATER:
Do good shit, my first wise saying. It actually works. Has real practical benefit, I mean. I did the horse. I did it properly and cheerfully, then I came home and the review just flowed. All the stilted sentences (the ones you start with after writing up notes) becoming proper, linked and flowing paragraphs that logically progress through the synth as the article fills your head. You can even sort out the duplicates and spot the omissions. Do good shit. The bong possibly helped too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment