Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wednesday, where am I? I think I have 18 tracks for the CSI project, two more to go. Did one today but it's rather odd - a jolly/sad tune featuring synth solos and human beatbox. When will I learn! One for the archive.
Boiler all done yesterday, very good job too - phew! Still awaiting new Cirklon updates and have started reading "Glass Bead Game". Hesse always makes me think. He also has that quality that makes me believe he thinks like me, or a grown-up, intelligent version of me anyway.
Drinking Crabbies while Pat watches some horses bouncing up and down like they'd on a trampoline or something. Shame I struggle to read small text in anything other than natural daylight. Eyes going. Following the brain.

Sent CDs to Warren and Chris. Can't say I expect any reply but I sent all the current stuff, again sticking to one theme on Paul's advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment