Thursday 20 January 2011

A better afternoon yesterday. Admit I resorted to Martin's wonderful spacecake but whatever did it, I got a track dredged up from thoughts of childhood that's quite mellow/melodic/ambient and it uses both virtual instruments I have in for review. The result is too long for library but the first half will be ideal with a bit of trimming back (I got carried away with the duduk, you know how that can happen). Might have been inspired by a little bit of online chat first thing; the track is called "rope swing". Paul also thought one of my rambling dark tracks was OK. They don't all have to be classics I guess but I really want to give this library my best stuff...
Chuckled at latest SOS cover and wondered if it was intentional. Bammy thought the same thing. :)
Review came out OK, or at least I'm pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment