Saturday 14 September 2013

Another sunny day

Yes, the keep coming and I keep taking them and basking in them.

This morning I picked some field mushrooms, which I just had in an omelette. There were also this other type:





So the afternoon has been one of those blissful but pointless ones. Have listened to music, read some Wodehouse. Tell you something, the government should probably close libraries if they want to force people to become productive. I could just keep taking out Wodehouse classics and having blissful but pointless days until I was ready for my nappy. Which may be soon!

Have listened through the first CD's worth of last weekend's Ideation tracks. It's wonderful! I faded out one track as I knew we'd be putting the CD on then drifting off to sleep, I may change the running order so that one can fully develop. We'll see what Pete thinks. That drum machine sounds so bloody good though, must figure a way to get one sooner rather than later. No review work done today or anything resembling work. So shoot me. No, my US readers, this is a mere literary device and not a sincere request.

Just put on a JIC CDR that appears to be a two-parter and have something resembling drums in it. Handsonic methinks. Not totally sure who but I think it's Mr Mason as I think I recognise his, er, ding-a-ling. Oo, er, missus etc. etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment