Saturday 5 July 2014

Sunny Beery Afternoon

Yes, the sun came out. Who knew? So I did some work, wrote down some ideas for the review I'm doing. Realised some of my old stuff isn't so bad. Will re-release 'Everybody Needs Their Monsters' assuming I can get the CD to work or find the source. A lot time so extracting from CD probably best bet. Fingers crossed.

Also gonna put out 'Seekers Of Oblivion'. I sent it to that Spanish Label who didn't even reply. I have hardly heard it but now I do, it's way better than And Darkness Falls, and I like that still. It's a Synthi album but performed then arranged Synthi.

Hey ho, family do last night. Pat dyed her hair pink, I dyed my beard blue.


So here I sit with beer. Curry later with Carl, all is good. Earlier, it seemed I had some wisdom to impart but, alas, it has departed. Heading out for some sunshine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment