Wednesday 2 July 2014

A lull

A dull lull at that.
I am as up to date with stuff as I can be. This is a rare thing and I'm momentarily at a loss. I should write some music but instead I might continue to dig into the Analog Four, programming more patches, start a new project. I filled my first and out of the 8 banks, 6 have something promising in them. I'm also compiling a 'tips and frustrations' document that I'll use to hold my working knowledge of the thing and how it might be slicker.
Expecting some new review kit but no sign yet but no worries, have read the manual and should know a fair bit about it already as it's similar to something else. :)

Pat made jostaberry jam from our own bushes - and it's awesome! The bushes obviously needed to mature. Either that or this year's lack of caterpillars helped more than we realised.


A random pic from a recent walk to Badger's Wood, just so all the text doesn't look too naff. If I were a perfectionist, I'd have cropped the bottom ever so slightly.

Should work on getting novel out but depending on Tim for cover. Should prepare for Finland but it sounds like they fancy practising all week, in which case there's no point. I voiced my concerns (again) but think NR was wise after all, he suspected it'd be another 'blokes in a room' sesh. Actually, should prepare for Cosmic Smokers gig but still in two minds whether to take P3 or A4. If P3 I can wing it on the night. A4 not quite so immediate but perhaps I should use that to make me concentrate more on it. Decisions, decisions.

Headshock CD sold into profit, phew! Seems to be getting some word of mouth, now to find more folks to review it. :)

I suppose I could open some beer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment