Saturday 26 November 2016

Cheech & Chong, Mighty Boosh, time out...

Yeah, so I had a few days to myself and kinda took my time. The closest to 'work' I came was to revise Exoplanets 3 to version 1.1, dropping the track which was rather problematic. It didn't fit with the rest and I have tweaked 2 of the other tracks slightly, making edits are per my 'listener notes'. At 56 mins it's still a good length but I'll let it stew a bit longer and see whether it's as good as it can be.
Wrote a few words for His Dudeness's Harmonics in the Silence, easy to do cos I think this stuff is the best yet. I should probably do a few more Binar backbones.

Last night I watched one of my Cheech & Chong collection followed by a couple of episodes of Mighty Boosh (series 2). Amazing that they included an fairly obvious Cheech & Chong homage and that I hadn't noticed it before (the 'searching for the New Sound episode). So I got little done but had a nice relaxing time. Getting so good at relaxing it's hard to do anything else.

Tracked down a Vangelis album I'd never heard of - Sex Power (really!) and ordered it.
Got it. It's mad. Ordered a load more of the big V I only have on tape including some remasters. Heck, why not.

Tim and I recorded 2 days of groovy stuff. The first anarchic and totally spontaneous, the second with some pause and prep prior to recording.

I got some nausea pills as got inner ear weirdness going on from Wednesday morning.





Must do some review work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment