Saturday 19 November 2016

Was that November? Anything much happen?

Apart from the USA following our lead and voting to punch itself in the face for a bit, I mean.

Well, I'm in pro-active gathering-modules-for-review mode. So good old me. Have to keep that modular column going. Weird, but still enjoying the new lease of life Eurorack has given me. The new modules I got recently have all been really good and I'm recording quite a lot with the modular and anything else. As a result I already have a 1.0 version of Exoplanets 3. I'll play it for a while and see if anything is wrong with it - but after 1 day I think it's already the best yet.  I'm afraid I actually 'performed' on some of its drones.






Well, I hadn't posted any pix for a while. Now I have.
Today I finished an app review - fed up of those now. At least I ain't seen a good one in a very long time. Tomorrow a few days to myself to work on a few projects, maybe start a new novel. The fantasy one I have been throwing around the head cavity for a while.

Did a new drone
https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/amateru
Curries this week: 2
Watching GoT series 6 and loving it!





No comments:

Post a Comment