Monday 23 March 2020

Going Viral

Gosh, here am I self-isolating and struggling to see any difference.Well, I now don't feel guilty for not going to gym. I am gonna become a total slob though so have brought out the old punchman to work off some energy. At least I can finally finish off those Hydra patches I started, maybe do some nice PPG-style ones that I'm sure it can do but which I haven't heard yet.

If I get too fed up I might sort some online performances or more reviews but so far it's sunny and my Roedelius book has finally been dispatched. I got all the stuff together for my Irish passport and sent that off this morning, making sure to queue six foot from everyone. Some are taking it seriously but not all, which might mean more stringent measures are imposed.

Wonder if I get so bored I switch on the modular?

Novel going again after a bit of a pause. I know what's coming but laziness setting in, plus some actual events are starting to mirror what I write. Am I changing reality?


I put all my bandcamp at 80% off until the end of the month (code XYZZY) which seemed a fair gesture if people are looking for something - OK a mixed bag admittedly - to wade through. A surprising number of sales generated from it, which is nice. Should do same for Ideation and Headshock; JIC already pretty cheap but will look at that too. Someone actually liked the cover artwork, something I appreciated cos sometimes I wonder if it's too amateurish. Confession: sometimes I create the artwork from scratch while the album is uploading.
I should do that other Binar CDR too - Truth Sets Us Free - as I have promised quite a few times. And finish my piano album. Yeah, should, shoulda, should've!

Anyway, signing off as I suspect there might be more blog entries, depending on how crazy I get bumming around the house.




No comments:

Post a Comment