Thursday 18 November 2021

Back after a week in Borrowdale

 Got back but to a quickly frosty reception due to dog-minding escapade but hopefully smoothed now. Hard to get across the point about the importance of using your creatives juices right when they've just been boosted by a period of beauty and calm. Anyway, Saturday today and I did get some testing of new firmware, maybe sent more beta reports than system enjoys but hopefully did useful work. Then I started a very quick thing on the sequencer and recorded it and a basic drum loop into the BB. Would have loved to spend hours more on this kinda shit but hey, hopefully those batteries won't go flat too quick.












Sunday tomorrow, hope I can get to mum's wot with processions. Yeah, got there and spent a while longer on the new piece and beta testing. Amazingly they are going to release the firmware today, just a week after testing began. Seems rushed but what do I know?

Will try and do more this afternoon, depending on dog and vibe. 

Hmm, Thursday again. Went to Helm Crag (Grasmere) yesterday. Today I might get something done but dog still here and Pat battling a cold so who knows. Anyway here are three shots from the phone. 




This one either has Zaphod Beeblebrox in it or Tony moved as I did my panorama sweep:




No comments:

Post a Comment