Monday 8 November 2021

Sober Saturday Satisfaction

 Yes indeed, the last piece I did yesterday and sent to Paul fits in very well - in approximately a week we have a spooky ambient album of around 100 mins running time! Paul is more into long-form stuff, which stretched me and my working methods - but we got there. Now seeing if we can do titles and cover and get it uploaded over the next day or so. Currently listening and writing down title ideas, as usual. 

Tonight it's a curry with my sister, a belated birthday nosh. Might get something done this afternoon - haven't forgotten the second comic thing, which I already have one piece for. 


OK Paul and I have an album, titles and running order pretty much sorted so just a cover to finalise. Slick or what? Currently listening through ANT2 and trying to get my head around the various versions of old tracks I liked. 


Hmm, in the Lakes for a few days now, wandering about, taking pix, getting stunk and droned. These I took yesterday.










No comments:

Post a Comment