Saturday 6 May 2023

May be

Yeah, it's May and you're maybe wondering if I feel bad for buying a drum machine from Evil Uli? Well,  would you feel bad if you'd bought a watercolour from Adolf Hitler? Or Rolf Harris? I mean, bear with me: suppose Adolf had been encouraged more and had gone on to carve out a nice little career painting and touring art galleries and whatnot... he'd have been a happy little chappy, true? Anyway, the RD-8 is even better than the RD-9 cos all its sounds are ace. The two together really are all the drum machine(s) I (should) ever need.

Well, Rachmaninov's 3rd symphony is just ending so I should stop typing this shit. His 2nd is my favourite BTW - and Dm, Em then Am seems a good running order for symphonies in general. (I'd follow with Gm and Bm).  







That was today (Saturday). 

No comments:

Post a Comment