I know, probably obvious to most people but it hasn't been for me. Installed the plugin, went through a wizard to set it up and it just works. Now all I need is proper places for my two cams - or a new cam with a longer lead. How marvellous!
New Cirklon OS to try today. Mystery DHL package gone from East Midlands to Altingham.
Discussing new ANT album cover and single releases to come.
ODD-1 arrived and started using. Tested euclidian mode of Cirklon and probably moaned more about the general OS than I should. Pat having nightmare in hospital again with Margaret.
Laughed as we watched Dune part 2 realising we'd seen it before just on Prime. It was only "new" to Netflix. Oh well. Shoulda watched "Call My Agent".
Saturday I knuckled down to review work updating the ODD-1 to latest firmware, loading in a selection of my usual samples and generally getting a feel for it. Know my way round a bit better at least. Sunday I think Margaret being discharged - was nice having her in there.
Monday was a nice day out with John. We went to Ribchester, had a nice lunch and later a beer. Will pick up review work tomorrow again.







No comments:
Post a Comment