Yeah, gonna stay two nights and have a jolly splendid time. Ziggy has been put off until December and I have pretty much sussed ODD-1 barring a few questions I need to ask. Sun is shining and the garden bin is full. My lancs pension amounts to something like £190 a year or just under £900 lump sum followed by £123 a year - so gonna take that option and buy a card for the Easel, which was supposed to come this week, except, of course, I know Buchla all too well.
Needless to say the Easel didn't arrive. Had some good days with the ODD-1 though and am now in a position to start writing the review. Put this together https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/track/omg2
It pairs well with the SQ1 and even better with the Touche!Apparently Gong are playing in the Ferret tonight. Pascal says he's going and I wonder if I will? All depends what I get up to this afternoon, I suppose.
Today I updated the Osmose (despite there being nothing in the update for me) then started playing it. From there I progressed to doing the obvious thing
https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/track/the-obvious-thing
My general assessment of September is that it shows improvement, finally. Musically, I mean. I've done a few things that aren't utter shit.
I'm getting close to the "start writing" part of the review but John's added new looping functionality, which is rather promising. He's also gonna do the dotted delays etc. that I asked for, all of which shows he's keen and capable. This being the last week of September, I'm ready to knuckle down and knock up a draft to work on. Last few things to work on and refine then force myself to stop playing with it. Gig coming up so need to think about that. Won't bother chasing Source this week but will chase solicitor, again. EMOM tomorrow but will I go or stay home?



No comments:
Post a Comment