Tuesday 12 October 2010

Berlin bound

Probably the last Cirklon update pre-Berlin. A few hairy moments while I got my data all happy with it. Card load and restore working too now and back to 32 tracks. Some slight tweaks too such as the scene page toggle so I'm optimistic.

Will have a quick spin through all songs to make sure they sound as they should (some don't but seems to be superficial changes in some tracks' mute status). Then it's backup the Proteus and take its sysex along with a Fantom XR backup card and start to pack up. Aim to be at airport by 06:00 or just after.

Looks like the gear I'm packing into my suitcase weighs 13.5kg without leads etc. Cirklon will go in hand luggage *but* only diagonally. Here's where my memories of that special small P3 come flooding back.


No comments:

Post a Comment