Thursday 21 October 2010

Lethargy

Started the day with good intentions, registered some works with PRS and agreed to do review some fun new pieces of kit. Then lethargy set in. Going to see the doc with Pat this afternoon, hopefully for the sign-off.
Colin busy soldering so I'm holding back on the flood of ideas still pouring forth. The TBI list is pretty large already and I should let him decide the priorities more now the gig's done and I have no real hurry. Already talking about a few more live outings next year than this, although not sure I am gonna want to keep playing gigs unless they really interest me. Would be more fun to get together with Cosmic Smokers for a weekend of recording and drinking beer. Picko talking about an Amsterdam trip, which could be a nice place to have a good old chat and decide if we want to gig again.
I need to get my showreel online and impressive then chase a few library companies. Would also like to tidy the noodly part of the studio and slicken it up, but can I give that much priority?
See how I can write plenty of shite when I ain't doing anything interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment